Time: 1:30pm – 2:30pmon 1/20/2018
Location: Suite 106, 200 Centennial Avenue,Piscataway NJ 08854
Contact: Cindie LLC, CPA (732)667-3270
Qualification: Seats are limited. Attendee must be an owner of a business or have business owner experiences. Maximum 10 people onsite. We may open Zoom session.
What is the Cindie PE Club?
The Club is a monthly gathering where the members hold open discussions on important business matters and building bridges among the club members. Each member will discuss resources on funding or building a new business venture. Cindie CPA firm will provide 10 minutes of knowledge introduction.
- Franchise Opportunities
- How to determine if you are suitable for the franchise business
- Venture Investment
- Connect entrepreneurs and investors
- Equity Market Investment
- Connect traders and investors
- Asset Protection in the U.S. for Chinese Investors
- What you can do to protect assets from creditors
- Commercial Real Estate Pros and Cons
- Discuss the risks and benefits of small commercial real estate investment
- Residential Real Estate Investment Profitability
- How to decide the true value of residential real estate investment
- Tax issues in China and US for Chinese Company investing in US
- Sharing experiences in navigating complicated tax reporting and liabilities situations
- Online Commerce
- How to set up one and take advantage of Aamazon’s new policy
- Import and Export Opportunities
- Connect suppliers and wholesalers