CINDIE Client Forms

Business: Open and Manage a new company
Business: Standard Engagement for various services including bookkeeping, payroll and income taxes etc
Business: Become a CINDIE Client for Business Income Tax Return
Business: 1099 Contractor filing
Individual: Become a CINDIE Client for Individual Income Tax Return
Individual: Foreign Financial Assets Reporting and How to File FBAR

(Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR). FBARs are due April 15, 2022, but a taxpayer who fails to timely file will automatically receive an extension to October 15, 2022) 

Note: Any resident (Not applicable to NR) individual with total amount of $10,000 for all his/her oversea accounts will need to report every account via this website. Please make sure you file the FBAR via this website by April 15, 2022.  Please see the difference in attached comparison of FBAR requirement and F8938 requirement.

Individual: Financial Planning, Estate and Trust Planning, Foreign Gift Tax Filing

Individual Financial and Tax Planning Checklist and Engagement Letter:

Fillable Form:

PDF Form:


Form 8938: Instruction

Gift Letter Sample : You can use the form as a sample letter:  Gift Form To whom it may concern

Form 3520 : Instruction